Thank you. Your choice of a Hug-a-Bub now helps to save the earth by planting trees.
The Hug-a-Bub community is already helping the planet by being mindful about their choice of baby carrier, because Hug-a-Bubs are only ever made with 100% certified organic cotton* and certified Fair Trade** manufacture.
Now, the Hug-a-Bub community is doing even more.
Every Hug-a-BubÂ® baby carrier you buy will plant one tree through our environmental partner Eden Reforestation Projects, who plant trees in countries devastated by deforestation.
Your Hug-a-Bub purchase will work to:
- Plant trees in areas denuded by deforestation
- Reduce water pollution, purify polluted air and absorb C02
- Help create a healthy ecosystem, benefiting wildlife and local populations
- Provide employment for local populations, with flow on benefits to broader communities
- Reduce your environmental footprint, because organic cotton means no toxic wastes in waterways, no toxic dyes and no chemicals used in prodction
- Support a certified World Fair Trade manufactured product, which ensures fair wages, no child labour, and no discriminatory practices
Sign up for our newsletters and we'll let you know how the trees you plant are benefiting their local environs as well as the planet at large.
Thanks for your help, we couldn't do it without you.
Christine, Peter and the Fertile Mind team
*Certified organic cotton - verified as grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and hazardous dyes.
**Certified Fair Trade manufacture - stable prices, decent working conditions and the empowerment of farmers and workers around the world with consideration to care for the environment.
No reviews or comments so far. Be the first.Leave a comment