IMPORTANT - Until baby is secured inside the sling, always use one hand to safely support infant
Below you can find these instructions in a print friendly manner:
- Place the sling on one shoulder and bring fabric around to the front without twisting.
- Evenly gather or pleat the end of the tail.
- Pass the pleated tail through both rings...
- ...and back under the second ring.
- Pull tail through rings until the loop measures at your hip height.
- Place fingers under the fabric between rings, pull out fabric and begin to open up any folds ensuring the upper and lower edges...
- ...of the sling are at either side of the rings. The fabric in between the rings should now be evenly distributed across them.
- Section by section, begin to pull the fabric through the rings...
- ...until it is neatly and evenly spread across both rings. This will make adjusting the sling easier.
<< Previous How To Use The Traditional Ring Sling | Back to How To Use The Traditional Ring Sling | Next >> Placing your Hug-a-Bub® Ring Sling on either shoulder
No reviews or comments so far. Be the first.Leave a comment