Looking for the Ultimate Newborn Carrier?
Hug-a-BubÂ® led the baby wrap movement in Australia and continue to be the leading wrap carrier down under. It's even been written into the Australian comedy-drama series Offspring.
The Hug-a-BubÂ® Wrap Carrier, if used only for the first 3 months of your baby's life, will have profound long-term benefits for you both. This is not just a baby transportation device, the Wrap Carrier meets a very specific new born need for closeness and support.
Very few carriers are designed to suit newborn babies but the Hug-a-BubÂ® is safe and suitable for even the tiniest premature baby. Perfect for kangaroo care, a mother's body temperature will regulate to suit what her baby needs, rising when the baby is cold, falling when the baby is hot. And your baby's head is cradled and supported against your chest, promoting healthy spine development.
Babies have many needs, as do parents. Hug-a-BubÂ® carriers and slings are designed to be worn throughout the day so that neither of your needs have to be sacrificed.
Hug-a-BubÂ® carriers allow you to be hands-free and continue to do what you enjoy to do while maintaining the sense of closeness and connection with your baby. You can bring your baby everywhere and have the freedom to do so much more.
The Wrap Carrier is available in two styles:
- The Hug-a-BubÂ® Certified Organic Pocket Wrap carrier is made from the world's most highly certified Organic interlock cotton and including the unique self-storing pocket. The soft, heavenly material comes in many earthy colours. These exquisite pocketed wraps pamper parent and baby in comfort and style.
- The Hug-a-BubÂ® Pocketless Wrap carrier boasts all the convenience of the wrap, is ideal for warmer weather or as a second carrier and comes at a price to delight the budget conscious.
Suitable from premmy babies up to toddlers. No weight limit.
Back to Hug-a-Bub Wraps | Next >> Carrying Positions : Hug-a-Bub®
- Carrying Positions : Hug-a-Bub®
- Hugabub Baby Wrap Carrier Video Instructions
- Step By Step Instructions: Basic Carry Position
- Step By Step Instructions: Front Wrap Cross Carry Position
- Benefits of Using a Hug-a-Bub® Wrap Carrier
- Frequently Asked Questions About Hug-a-Bub®
- Hug-a-Bub® Recommendations and Precautions
- What Size Do I Need? : Hug-a-Bub®
- Customer Testimonials
- What The Professionals Say : Hug-a-Bub®
Leave a comment