A mindful choice. Hug-a-Bub wrap now plants a tree
Making a mindful choice demonstrates your love for your baby and your commitment to protecting Mother Earth. Parents experience a joyful feeling when they wear Hug-a-Bub, the joy of comfort, the joy of bonding, and now the joy of helping put more trees on the planet....because now Every Hug-a-Bub Plants a Tree.
Hug-a-Bub is committed to reforestation projects in a number of countries, ensuring a healthier planet. Now every Hug-a-Bub purchase commits a tree to being planted by our partners Eden Projects. This is on top of the green credentials that made Hug-a-Bub so sought after. Only Hug-a-Bub is made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and is certified Fair Trade.
You and your baby's comfort and future is what matters to us, but also is at the core of a healthy society and the planet's wellbeing. Being careful with this responsibility is how we stay Australia's leading newborn carrier brand, the one with more 5 star reviews than other carrier (Product Review), and the baby carrier that appears in the ABC TV's The Letdown and Australian comedy-drama series Offspring.
Why Hug-a-Bub is Australia's leading newborn baby carrier
Unlike a ready-made buckle carrier, Hug-a-Bub classic pocket wraps or the (pocketless) lightweight wraps securely wrap around your baby's natural shape and offer hour upon hour of unparalleled comfort, becoming as familiar and comforting to you both as a much-loved, cool and easy-care cotton t-shirt.
This is the key to how Hug-a-Bub garners so much support and how the simplest baby carrier can offer profound long-term benefits for you both.
Hug-a-Bub is safe and suitable for newborns above 3.5kg. We put safety first, so please seek medical advice before using any sling or carrier with premature babies. When used with minimal clothing as for skin-to-skin/kangaroo care, Hug-a-Bub allows a mother to let her body behave as nature intended, cleverly adjusting her body's temperature to regulate her baby's, rising when the baby is cold, falling when the baby is hot. The ability to nurture a baby so closely and securely is why Hug-a-Bub is still the "must-have cult product for mums" (Kidspot 2017).
Babies have many needs, as do parents. Hug-a-Bub carriers and slings are designed to be worn throughout the day so that neither of your needs have to be sacrificed.
Hug-a-Bub carriers allow you to be hands-free and continue to do what you enjoy to do while maintaining the sense of closeness and connection with your baby. You can bring your baby everywhere and have the freedom to do so much more.
The Wrap Carrier is available in two styles:
- The Hug-a-Bub Certified Organic Pocket Wrap carrier is made from the world's most highly certified Organic interlock cotton and including the unique self-storage pocket. The soft, easy-care Hug-a-Bub wraps come in colours inspired by nature. These pocketed wraps get 5-star reviews and pamper parent and baby in comfort and style.
- The Hug-a-Bub Lightweight Wrap carrier is a lighter weight cotton and is breathable and cool in summer. It is designed without a pocket so that one pass of fabric only wraps over baby. The lightweight wrap is a cheaper baby carrier for the budget-conscious.
Both styles are suitable for infants from 3.5 kg to 14 kg.
Back to Hug-a-Bub Wraps | Next >> Carrying Positions : Hug-a-Bub®
- Carrying Positions : Hug-a-Bub®
- Hugabub Baby Wrap Carrier Video Instructions
- Step By Step Instructions: Basic Carry Position
- Step By Step Instructions: Front Wrap Cross Carry Position
- What's best about Hug-a-Bub Wrap Carrier?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Hug-a-Bub
- Hug-a-Bub Recommendations and Precautions
- What Size Do I Need? : Hug-a-Bub®
- Customer Testimonials
- What The Professionals Say : Hug-a-Bub
Leave a comment