Definition Personal Information is defined as information about an individual, whether fact or opinion, by which that individual can be ascertained. The Australian Privacy Act, as it applies to the private sector, commenced on 21 December 2001.
Collection of information Fertile Mind Pty Ltd will only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of its activities and only by lawful means. It will only collect information about an individual from that individual.
Customers The following information is or may be collected about our customers:
- Contact details
- Credit card or bank account details - but we do not retain credit card details in the Fertile Mind system
- Transaction history
- Where you heard about our products
- Unique username and password
- Personal information used in the recovery of your lost password
This information is used to:
- Fulfil your orders, including providing your address to post or shipping services
- Ensure the website operates properly for you
- Analyse the effectiveness of our advertising
- Create invoices
- Answer your questions
- Send you information by Electronic Direct Mail about our products and offers and occasionally share with you selected offers from Fertile Mind's business collaborators.
- Electronic Direct Mail functionality is programmed and maintained by Mail Chimp, a sophisticated 3rd party service
- Mail Chimp collects a minimum of personal information. This information will not be used or released in any manner and will be kept strictly confidential.
De-personalised information: For each visitor to reach the site, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information:
- browser type, version and language,
- operating system,
- pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address.
- This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
Use and disclosure Fertile Mind Pty Ltd will not use or disclose personal information about you for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection. You have the right to access/change/delete the personal information held. Please contact us (details below) to update your details or to unsubscribe from future contact.
Data security Fertile Mind will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Fertile Mind engages service providers to maintain and improve the website, and these providers may have access to your personal information solely for the purpose of performing their contracted service. These providers are under confidentiality obligations to Fertile Mind and are also bound by the Australian Privacy Act.
What does this mean?
This means that when you order a product from our website, you can rest assured that very strong security checks have been put in place to make sure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
Orders placed over the phone are uploaded & processed in JCurve, a business management system powered by NetSuite. All credit card payments are transacted through SecurePay via JCurve to ensure your payment card data is secure. JCurve does not retain credit card details. Instead, these are stored in SecurePay.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, complaints or suggestions you might have regarding the information described in this statement.
Call: 1800 757 777 (or from outside Australia +61 2 9905 0199)
No reviews or comments so far. Be the first.Leave a comment